Whether you’re expecting or sending money via AMOCO or authorizing a merchant to debit your account, you need our routing number and your checking account number.
- AMOCO FCU’s Routing Number: 313189391
- Your Checking Account Number: middle 10 digits on the bottom of your AMOCO checks
- Direct deposit form e-sign
Direct your salary, pension, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), tax refunds, and other regular monthly income to your AMOCO checking or savings account electronically.
It Pays to Deposit with AMOCO
Please note: electronic deposits may vary based on your employer’s payroll date.
Set up direct deposit by providing the following information to your employer, investment company or any agency you would like:
- AMOCO Federal Credit Union, PO BOX 889, Texas City, Texas 77592-0889
- AMOCO’s routing number and your 10-digit checking account number
ACH (Automated Clearing House) Electronic Debits.
Pay your bills electronically with participating merchants by providing them with AMOCO’s routing number and your 10-digit checking account number. Electronic debits can be set up as a one-time or recurring payment debited directly from your account. If you do not want to share your account number with merchants you can pay all of your bills using online access.
When preparing for your tax refund, please keep in mind of the following:
- AMOCO FCU’s Routing Number: 313189391.
- Your Checking Account Number: middle 10 digits on the bottom of your AMOCO checks.
- Names listed on return must match deposit account. Meaning if filing jointly both individuals must be owners on the account.
- AMOCO cannot knowingly deposit a tax return into an account that person is not on.
- If in the event that a tax refund is deposited into an account that an individual is not on, the item will be returned.
Plus, as an AMOCO member, whether you file on your own with TurboTax or get help from an H&R Block tax pro, you’ll receive special member savings! File your way and save today!