Whether you’re expecting or sending money via AMOCO or authorizing a merchant to debit your account, you need our routing number and your checking account number.
- AMOCO FCU’s Routing Number: 313189391
- Your Checking Account Number: middle 10 digits on the bottom of your AMOCO checks
- Direct deposit form
Direct your salary, pension, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), tax refunds, and other regular monthly income to your AMOCO checking or savings account electronically.
It Pays to Deposit with AMOCO
Please note: electronic deposits may vary based on your employer’s payroll date.
Set up direct deposit by providing the following information to your employer, investment company or any agency you would like:
- AMOCO Federal Credit Union, PO BOX 889, Texas City, Texas 77592-0889
- AMOCO’s routing number and your 10-digit checking account number
ACH (Automated Clearing House) Electronic Debits.
Pay your bills electronically with participating merchants by providing them with AMOCO’s routing number and your 10-digit checking account number. Electronic debits can be set up as a one-time or recurring payment debited directly from your account. If you do not want to share your account number with merchants you can pay all of your bills using online access.
When preparing for your tax refund, please keep in mind of the following:
- AMOCO FCU’s Routing Number: 313189391.
- Your Checking Account Number: middle 10 digits on the bottom of your AMOCO checks.
- Names listed on return must match deposit account. Meaning if filing jointly both individuals must be owners on the account.
- AMOCO cannot knowingly deposit a tax return into an account that person is not on.
- If in the event that a tax refund is deposited into an account that an individual is not on, the item will be returned.
Plus, as an AMOCO member, whether you file on your own with TurboTax or get help from an H&R Block tax pro, you’ll receive special member savings! File your way and save today!
Direct Deposit FAQs
The answers you need to the questions you have.
Skip extra trips to AMOCO! Direct Deposit is an automatic electronic deposit of your paycheck into your account. Not only will you have fast, secure access to your funds—you’ll also lower your risk of ID theft and mail fraud. Plus, you’ll have convenient digital tools that simplify managing your money through our Mobile App!
Direct Deposit allows your employer to transfer your paycheck directly into your account, so you can use your money as soon as it’s sent.
This sample check image shows where the checking account number can be found on your checks. (Refer to your own check for your specific number.)
Direct Deposit offers a fast and easy way to electronically deposit your salary, pension, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), tax refunds, and other regular monthly income to your AMOCO checking or savings account.
By receiving Direct Deposit, you will have:
- Peace of Mind knowing that your funds have been safely deposited.
- Save time by not having to make a trip to the credit union.
- Earn 7 points towards your Member Rewards
- Plus, you could get paid one day early! *
Just supply your employer or the company making your direct deposit with our AMOCO routing number, 313189391, and your ten-digit account number. You can find this information at the bottom of your checkbook.
*Please note: electronic deposits may vary based on your employer’s payroll date.
This service is free to all participating AMOCO members.