Join us for the 85th Annual Business Meeting, only exclusive to AMOCO members! You’re invited to learn more about AMOCO, our past performance, future plans, and what makes us different! Our members will have the opportunity to attend the annual business meeting, receive a giveaway item while supplies last, and enjoy lite bites.
To enter for the cash prize drawing, members must RSVP for the annual meeting and check-in at the event.
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Charles T. Doyle Convention Center | 2010 5th Ave North, Texas City
Annual Meeting Agenda
Cash Prize Drawings
Cash Prizes Totaling $2,500.00 Will Be Awarded*. To Enter For The Cash Prize Drawing, Members Must RSVP For The Annual Meeting And Check-In At The Event.
Drawing Will Take Place On February 22 At The Credit Union, And All Winners Will Be Notified By Phone.
*Limited To One Entry Per Primary Account Holder. AMOCO Employees, Directors And Committee Volunteers Are Not Eligible To Enter.
84th Annual Meeting Minutes
Call to Order
The 84th Annual Meeting was presented on a pre-taped video presented on February 22, 2022, 5:00 p.m. at the Doyle Convention Center in Texas City.
A short introductory portion of the video recognized the following:
- Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee, Nominating/Governance Committee
- Rookie of the Year, Savanna Marroquin
- Employee of the Year, Kirklin Benoit
- Manager of the Year, Morgan Muraca
- Volunteer of the Year, James “Rusty” Norman
- Members of the Year, Robert & Amy Snarr
- SEG of the Year, Clear Creek ISD
- Platinum Club Members of the Year, AJ & Lynn Amato
- Platinum Club Members of the Year, Jerry & Susie Newman
A portion of the video showed various 2021 pictures.
Invocation: Andre Parker
United States & Texas Pledges: Joanna Knape
President’s Report: Shawn Bailey
Business Meeting Called to Order at 5:10 via a slide stating:
A recommended amendment to the 83rd Annual Meeting minutes was emailed to the credit union prior to today’s meeting. We received no changes; therefore, in the absence of amendments, they are approved and accepted as reported in the Annual Report.
Mr. Josh Chapman reported that the Nominating Committee met in November 2021 and nominated the following members for the 2022 Board of Directors:
Pat Tinsley – Position #1
Andre Parker – Position #7
Since the Nominating Committee has only selected one applicant for each open position and the credit union received no Nominations by Petition; on behalf of the Nominating Committee, Chairman, Josh Chapman declared each nominee to be elected by acclamation.
Closing Remarks: Shawn Bailey
A portion of the video recognized employee milestones:
- 30 Years of Service – Maria Quintanilla, Deborah Vyvial
- 25 Years of Service – Damita Nance
- 20 Years of Service – Shawn Bailey, Letha James
- 15 Years of Service – Jacqueline Coleman, Ana Cortez, Cynthia Kayali, Ann Ramos, Betty Wilhoite
- 10 Years of Service – Veronica Derrick, Samuel Haley, Stacey Malbrough, Alyssa Stupka
- 5 Years of Service – Kristin Allen, Travis Alvarado, Daisy Arellano, Samantha Bergstrom, Melina Burton, Christina Chitty, Karmann Cochran, Nariel Cruz, Elissa Endsley, Jonis Flores, Thomas Guerretaz, Fabiola Gutierrez, Marianne Maple, Joshua Ryding, Michael Smith, William Smith, Anna Sosa, Michael “Weston” Tucker
A portion of the video highlighted the 2021 Year in Review:
- R Norman Dedication Ceremony
- Vicki Walker Celebrates Retirement January 2021 40 Years of Service
- Houston Astros Day
- Platinum Club Magic Show Luncheon
- 2021 Scholarship Winner: Amy Nichols, Lauren Gomez, Krya Courtney, Alexis Horne, Parker Swope, and Aaliyah Lemons
- International Credit Union Week
- Platinum Club Holiday Hop Luncheon
- Select Partner Luncheon
- National Drive-Thru Day
- Supporting Education and Welcoming New Teachers: Friendswood ISD, Alvin ISD, Santa Fe ISD, Dickinson ISD
- Member Appreciation Night – Main Event
- Chamber Appreciation Luncheon
- A-ZONE Back to School Bash
- Hope Village and Independence Village Giving Tuesday
- Ugly Sweater Day
Business Meeting Adjourned at 5:19 via the end of the video.