Debit Card Controls
Card Controls Puts You In Charge
Card Controls are now available for AMOCO Debit Cards.
- Controls is a feature that allows you to control your debit card in real time.
- Card Controls help provide an extra layer of protection.
- You can block your card immediately if it has been lost and turn it back on as soon as you find it.
- Card Controls can be accessed through our Online Banking or Mobile App.
To get started:
Login and click “Card Management” from the menu.
- Quickly set-up the cards on your account by registering your card(s).
- Select your preferred alert delivery method.
- Once registered, any authorization attempt on the card will send a notification via the chosen method.
- Now you’re ready to manage your card.
Blocking and unblocking your card allows you to turn your debit card on and off in real time. Turning on Card Controls won’t impact any approved monthly transactions you have set-up. For example, gym memberships, cell phone bill or streaming services. If your card is blocked it will show in red. Click Block/Unblock Card to reactivate your card. Now you’re ready to shop again!
Card Controls are available for AMOCO debit cards! Card Controls is a feature that allows you to control your debit card in real-time. Card controls help provide an extra layer of protection. You can block your card immediately if it has been lost and turn it back on as soon as you find it.
How to use Card Controls:
Prevent fraud in case your card is lost or stolen by manually blocking your card.
Setup transaction alerts sent to your phone or email to track purchases.
How to Get Started
Turning on Card Controls won’t impact any approved monthly transactions you have set-up.
Card Controls FAQs
The answers you need to the questions you have.
Card Controls give members the ability to control their debit cards. Members have access to block or unblock their debit card.
No, using Card Controls is absolutely free and benefit for AMOCO members!
Members will receive immediate notification of transactions made using their AMOCO debit card. Alert preferences are able to be selected based on amount, location, transaction type, and merchant type.
If your card is blocked it will show in red. Click: Unblock to reactivate your card.
No, you will have to navigate to Card Controls, using Online Banking or Mobile App, to set up the new debit card and preferred alert delivery method.
Any payment setup using your AMOCO Debit Card will not process while your card is blocked.
Spending limit feature will be coming soon.
Transaction alerts will be sent anytime your purchases are approved or declined with your AMOCO Debit Card.
Customization for these alerts coming soon!
AMOCO Credit Cards will be available to block/unblock in the future!