Now here's an offer that fits all! Use your AMOCO credit card February 1 - 28 and you could win back what you spend. For every retail purchase you make, you will receive one entry for a chance to win. The more you swipe, the more chances you have to win!
It's not too good to be true, we've extended our 0% APR* Balance Transfer campaign through the end of February. Enjoy the extra savings by transferring your high rate retail card balances today. The process is easy! Complete a credit card balance transfer request form and we'll take care of the rest.
Don't have an AMOCO credit card? That's okay. You can apply for your new AMOCO credit card and balance transfer
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Payments will be applied first to any finance charges/interest and other fees due and then to the unpaid principal balance with the highest APRs. Balance transfers made through February 28 will receive the promotional APR of 0.00% and stay at that special APR for 6 months, after which the APR on the remaining balance of your balance transfers made during the promotional period shall revert to the standard APR.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts on FEBRUARY 1, 2019 and ends on FEBRUARY 28, 2019. This sweepstakes includes one drawing and one prize:
PRIZE: The winners of this sweepstakes will receive a reimbursement for all retail purchases/charges made during the sweepstakes period using an AMOCO Federal Credit Union credit card; this includes VISA/MasterCard Gold Card, Platinum Card, and Rewards Card. The Maximum Total Value of prize depends on the number and dollar amount of eligible retail purchases/charges made during the sweepstakes period. AMOCO account(s) must be in good standing to be eligible to win. Prize will be awarded as a credit to the AMOCO FCU primary checking account owned by the winner. If winner does not have a checking account the prize will be credited to the primary savings account owned by the winner. Winner reserves the right at their sole discretion to pay off all retail purchases/charges reimbursed by AMOCO FCU as a result of winning this sweepstakes. AMOCO FCU is not responsible for any unpaid balance, purchase, or charges not paid by the winner or any participant as a result of this sweepstakes.
ODDS: Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
SPONSOR: AMOCO Federal Credit Union, PO Box 889, Texas City, TX 77592-0889 (“Sponsor”)
FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The AMOCO Federal Credit Union Credit Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older (each individually a “person” or “entrant”). Employees, Volunteers, and Board of Directors of AMOCO Federal Credit Union are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The promotion begins 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time on February 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on February 28, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). AMOCO Federal Credit Union will conduct a random drawing to determine the winners during the month of March 2019.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: All AMOCO Federal Credit Union credit card cardholders will be automatically enrolled in the contest based upon eligibility requirements.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS:
Selection and Notification: AMOCO Federal Credit Union will conduct a random drawing during the month of March 2019 for the prize. All decisions of AMOCO Federal Credit Union are final and binding in all respects, and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions. Potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, or U.S. mail within approximately SIX (6) business days of the respective prize drawing. AMOCO Federal Credit Union is not responsible for any notification, documentation or prize that is returned as undeliverable. If AMOCO Federal Credit Union is unable to contact a potential winner within ten business days, that winner is considered to have forfeited the prize. If any documentation or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize is forfeited and any required documents must be returned within the time specified or the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that winner forfeits its prize, is disqualified, or is ineligible to receive a prize, AMOCO Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select a substitute winner through a subsequent random drawing.
Requirements: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners may be required to confirm their eligibility. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner; a Miscellaneous Form 1099 documentation will be issued as required by law. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted. No substitution of prize will be permitted. By entering this Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph for use in all forms of media (including print, broadcast and internet) without additional compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law).
6. INTERNET, FRAUD, AND TAMPERING: Any attempts by an individual to access the Sweepstakes technology via a bot script robotic program, script, macro, brute-force attack, or other automated means will result in that individual becoming ineligible and such entries disqualified and any prize won will be forfeited. AMOCO Federal Credit Union, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, or any portion of the Sweepstakes, without notice or liability if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner as determined by AMOCO Federal Credit Union, or if the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by AMOCO Federal Credit Union. In such event, AMOCO Federal Credit Union will randomly select winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for each drawing prior to such action. If no entries were received for any individual drawing, then the corresponding prize will not be awarded.
AMOCO Federal Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, AMOCO Federal Credit Union RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these Official Rules be awarded. All winners and entries are subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. All entries become the exclusive property of AMOCO Federal Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of AMOCO Federal Credit Union which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless AMOCO Federal Credit Union and its officers, directors, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, or in connection with: (a) his/her participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded to him/her, including, but not limited to, liability for financial loss, personal, bodily injury, death, damages or loss of any kind; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) technical errors, programming errors, transmission defaults or interruptions related to computers, mobile phones, software, servers, or telephone or network lines; (d) computer server or telephone service failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmitted by entrants; (e) seeding, printing or typographical errors; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (g) late, lost or undeliverable mail, prize awards, e-mail or shipments; or (h) any loss or damage to any participant’s or to any other person’s computer or electronic device relating to, or resulting from, playing or downloading any information or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) incomplete, lost, illegible, late, stolen, postage-due or misdirected Entries and (j) technical, hardware, software or telephone/Internet malfunctions of any kind, transmission defaults, corrupted data, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. DISCLAIMER: By accepting a prize, the winners acknowledges and agree that, to the extent allowed by law, AMOCO Federal Credit Union has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. GENERAL: Participants agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of AMOCO Federal Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Texas.
10. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For announcement of the winner, visit www.amocofcu.org/offerfitsall within 6–8 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Winner announcement will not be made available until the prize has been awarded.