Manage My AMOCO Account
Loan Payment Center
Make secure online payments to any AMOCO loan or credit card using funds from your checking or savings account at any other financial institution.
Use the drop down menu below to select the quick link you wish to access.
Financial Education Center
Improve your personal finance I.Q. Select from the drop down menu below to learn more.
Online Services > eStatements
Access your monthly account statements electronically using our safe and secure eStatement service. This free service is available to all AMOCO members enrolled in Online Banking.
With eStatements you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Peace of mind - no need to worry about statements getting lost or stolen
- Safety - reduces your risk of becoming a victim of Identity Theft
- Efficiency - new statements generally available on the first day of the month
- Convenience - 24/7 access to monthly statements and paid checks.
- Money saving - pay no fees when accessing your statement using Online Banking simply print or save.
- Environmentally friendly - saves paper and reduces the amount of mail transported by planes and trucks.
Access Your eStatements Using Online Banking:
To access your eStatements, you must be a registered Online Banking user. If you have not signed up for Online Banking, click here for "Sign Up" instructions.
How to Retrieve Your eStatements:
1. From our home page, www.amocofcu.org, login to your account using your member number and password.
2. Select "eStatements" from the top toolbar
3. Click "View My eStatements"
4. You will be connected to another secure site (AMOCO FCU's secure eStatement site)
5. Click the "Documents" link from the top toolbar
6. Finally, click the "Statements" link.
Please note that statements are generally posted to your account on the first day of every month and can be accessed within the eStatements section once you have logged into your account.
Remember to PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OR SAVE A PDF of your statement(s) for your records.
Have a Question
Apply Now*APR is annual percentage rate
Apply Now *APR is annual percentage rate **Includes LTV discount of .25%
*APY is annual percentage yield