Manage My AMOCO Account
Loan Payment Center
Make secure online payments to any AMOCO loan or credit card using funds from your checking or savings account at any other financial institution.
Use the drop down menu below to select the quick link you wish to access.
Financial Education Center
Improve your personal finance I.Q. Select from the drop down menu below to learn more.
Convenience > Insurance Services
Disability and Term Life Protection
MEMBER'S CHOICE Credit Disability and Credit Life are important for protecting your credit rating, collateral and your peace of mind. Because even with employer and government sponsored insurance, significant gaps remain. With MEMBER'S CHOICE you can help ensure your dreams don't become nightmares.
Adding disability and term life on your loan ensures your payments will be made up to the policy limits, in the event of a covered disability or death. How do you know whether you should protect your loans with low cost, convenient MEMBER'S CHOICE payment protection? Consider these questions:
1. Do you currently spend almost everything you earn?
2. What percentage of your income is covered by long-term disability insurance? How long before long-term disability benefits starts? What other resources do you have?
3. If you became disabled, how long could you afford your existing standard of living without incurring debt or disrupting your long range savings plans?
1. How many years of replacement income does your current life insurance provide?
2. What happens to your family's standard of living once this replacement income is gone?
3. How will your new loan affect your life insurance needs?
Talk to your loan officer for more details, including costs, exclusions, limitations, and benefits.
Home and Auto Insurance
The Members Financial Services Program*, a program of CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company, provides insurance for both your home and autos.
*Representatives are registered through, and securities are sold through, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member NASD/SIPC, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Insurance sold through licensed CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company Representatives, and in New York, licensed insurance representatives of other companies. Non-deposit investment products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
Have a Question