Manage My AMOCO Account
Loan Payment Center
Make secure online payments to any AMOCO loan or credit card using funds from your checking or savings account at any other financial institution.
Use the drop down menu below to select the quick link you wish to access.
Financial Education Center
Improve your personal finance I.Q. Select from the drop down menu below to learn more.
Checking Accounts > Overdraft Protection
Overdrafts: overdrafts occur when there are not enough funds in a checking account to cover a transaction or withdrawal but we pay it anyway. Without Overdraft Protection, these items could be denied and/or returned. A $30.00 NSF fee will be charged by the credit union and the merchant will also likely impose additional fees.
Account Management: the best way to minimize exposure to overdrafts is to actively manage your checking account by
- Maintaining a monthly budget.
- Signing up for Online Banking to view balances and transactions.
- Setting up email/text notifications.
- Reconciling your checking account on a timely basis.
Overdraft Protection Plans: AMOCO offers three overdraft protection plans:
- 1: Standard Overdraft Protection: your checking account can be linked to a saving account or line of credit loan. There is a $1.00 charge for these transfers to cover overdrafts and an applicable interest will be incurred on the outstanding balance on your line of credit loan.
- 2: Courtesy Pay Protection (must meet credit union qualifications): you authorize the credit union to overdraft your checking account to cover check and ACH transactions up to negative $500 at a cost of $30 for each overdraft.
- 3: Courtesy Pay Protection Plus (must have Courtesy Pay Protection): you authorize the credit union to overdraft your checking account to cover your check and ACH transactions PLUS debit card and ATM transactions up to negative $500 at a cost of $30 for each overdraft.
Have a Question
Apply Now*APY is annual percentage yield
Apply Now *APR is annual percentage rate **Includes LTV discount of .25%
Consolidation *APR is annual percentage rate